View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 01:11 PM   #14
amandawash
Lovin' my R & R
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernchick View Post
Alot of times they brag on them to other people & you wouldn't even think or know it unless someone tells you. When I went & picked out regan, that same weekend my husband (who teamropes) went to a roping in jackson, ms & me & my middle son stayed home but some of my friends went & when I talked to them- he had told them all at the roping like it was the biggest & bestest (& of course it was, just as much as when we were having babies) thing that I had picked her out- I would have had no clue had they not told me. Another time I rode out to our roping pen w/regan riding in her carseat in our new mule she had her tiara in & her pink dress looking like the princess she is & when someone came later I heard him in the background say- did you see that little regan awhile ago- yeah he loves her! Some men are just funny about certain things- showing emotion, pda (which my hubby abs hates). I bet he loves her he is just picking w/you!!!!
My hubby teamropes too. I take Ranger to the arena every night we rope. He loves it!!! (Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!