Thread: puppy monster
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 08:28 AM   #13
YorkieMother
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misti1 View Post
The vet says to flip them over on their backs, pin them down with your two fingers ( Around their necks), and DO NOT let them up until they cease struggling and submit. This shows that you are dominant.
I would fire that vet on the spot !!!!!! There is never any reason to be abusive to a dog. Then I would report his butt to the vet board, and the SPCA.
That is old school thinking by a vet with no understanding of learning theroy or dog behavior

One sure fast way to break a dogs soul is to do that.
Why do that when in the real truth of it alpha rolls are donw in play by one wolf to anther and or dog to another and in a true fight they do not alpha roll they go for the throat and kill.

Flat out that abusive and wrong. You never hold a human child down and shove your fingres down their throut unless you needed to get up poison.
Why is it then acceoptable to do this to a living breathing soul packing being that learns in the same manner as a human child just has a differnt language.

Dogs, yorkies are to tiny to be pinning and big dogs well just are to big.

Sure fire way to get oneself bite is to pull that on a dog that going to look at you and go we are done and your dead.
Do that to my dog and that is sure what would happen.
Pull it on a dog fear fear concerns and your going to break it soul and be dealing with a messed up dog for the rest of it life.

Ask switch from what it has to something of higher value a food treat or a play thing or your love. Take the item show the dog make that item a more intresting thing and switch it.
Teach drop it, leave it and mine.

TEACH not abuse.

JL

Last edited by YorkieMother; 09-09-2008 at 08:32 AM.
YorkieMother is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!