View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 AM   #1
RMKC
Rosi & Poli's Mom
Donating Member

Default I feel soo bad !

Dont exacly know what happend, i do know i acidenty kicked Rosi last Friday and she was scared to death of me. Also we went to my friends for a playday, usually they go nuts when we first get there and fly of their backdoor steps (3 of them) because there are 2 Jack Russels next door and they love barking at them... anyways i noticed Rosi was once in a while doing a limp, well she would not let me look at her. Next day had my neighbor lady help me and she fought us like a demon.. well she hardly didn limp , just once in a while.. and she didn have a problem running when she wanted to, so i was not too concerned, well yesterday morning when i tried to put her harness on she screamed, she hides from me and looks at me like i just killed her, well as soon as vet opend i called and made appointment. Vet was able to check her foot and leg until she came to the shoulder then she winced. Vet said she couldn realy find any swelling and thought it is a sprained shoulder. She gave her 10 days worth of the antiflammitory Metacam and told me to keep her activitiy down. But guys i feel so bad, she is soo scared of me and gets all nervous when i go near her and has that look like: You hurt me ! Hope she heals quickly !
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!