View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 AM   #12
Lee B
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TatumsMom View Post
Not sure yet. We've only gotten a couple months supply for each dog so that we could try it out and since it's just put on our "tab" at the vet, I really can't remember. I know next month I need to get a 6 month supply but I got a $10 coupon in the mail to use (yipee!!). But you say you saw it for $61 online? Where was that? I will ask my vet what they charge and this time use my coupon with him but maybe next time get it online if it's cheaper. But yes, flea meds aren't cheap! Well, maybe the non-effective ones are but then you waste your money. I certainly can't take the chance with noneffective meds with the horrible flea problem we have in our area.
Comfortis.com - Home : Petmedstore - Best Quality Pet Medications and Flea Control at Affordable Price

Basically, when I found this site I was still researching it (Comfortis). I don't know if it's available less expensively elsewhere or not. Who sent you the coupon? Maybe I can write to them to ask for one.

Alternatively, perhaps I should look into getting the next size up and splitting the pills ... It's only $1 more for twice the med, and the size after that is only $5 more for 4X the med.

Mannnnn! I understood getting ripped off for meds when I had a Great Dane, but I didn't think I'd get ripped just as badly on the *other* end of the scale, either !
Lee B is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!