View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #1
DreamsComeTrue
Senior Yorkie Talker

Embarassed Introducing Harley...finally

Hi, everyone. I'm new to YT and finally figuring things out. My sweet Harley is 14 months old. I have loved Yorkies all my life, but was afraid I would never have a Yorkie until I was an old lady, because I was afraid that my kids would be too rough with one. I have a 4-year-old and a 1-year-old, both boys. Long story short, I took my boys with me to pick out a puppy last Oct. so I could see how they got along together and they get along great!!! My boys love Harley and he loves them too! He's great with kids!

He is very smart and was completely potty trained within 2 months (crate training). I lost him once at my Mother-in-laws, because my brother-in-law left the garage open and he got out. He decided to explore the neighborhood and no one knew he was gone!!! I was so upset! Someone took him and called my cell phone number on his tag. Thank the Lord he was honest and didn't keep him. I was so scared! Other than that, I've enjoyed every minute with Harley and I rarely let him out of my sight.

Never again will I live without a Yorkie!!! They really are addicting!
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Harley...finally-dsc02393.jpg   Introducing Harley...finally-harley-mistys-football.jpg   Introducing Harley...finally-harley-13-months.jpg   Introducing Harley...finally-baby-harley.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!