TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member

Default AZ - Female needs a Home ($125) pics

NOT MY DOG - Listing on Craigs List

Yorkie Female $125
Reply to: comm-832008758@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-09-07, 9:10PM

Ivy is a yorkie that wandered into our lives almost a year ago. We looked for her owner for months to no avail. Finally her owner found us and did not want her returned.
Ivy is possibly a few years old, she weighs 8-10 lbs.(not a teacup), she's up to date on shots, licensed, and might be spayed since she hasn't experienced being in "heat" in the 10 months we have had her.
Ivy does not enjoy small children (we have many), Ivy loves to bark at cats and chase them (we have 2), Ivy hates our large dog.
Ivy is a sweet and loving lap dog. She is very attached to one person (me) and only one. She will stay by your side at all times. She is housetrained, but might have an accident if you leave for extended periods or at night so she sleeps in a crate during those times.
She would make a wonderful pet for someone who has no other animals and no small(under age 12)children. She's just not having fun in our busy household and she's making it hard to train my large dog as she attacks him every chance she gets.
If you think you could give Ivy a nice quiet home, with lots of attention please email me about yourself, I'm not in a hurry so I will be selective, she is a sweetie and she deserves to enjoy her life with someone who will adore her.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: Yorkie Female $125
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!