View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 04:03 AM   #8
wenkebach99
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Again I don't have a problem with your comments but you have never purchased from me so again i can't see where the comment was warranted. Pic don't always do a product justice. Well again I know that Chloe Belle makes great products because I have seen some of her work but again mine are just as nice as her quality.
Thanks so much
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
It's actually against YT rules to write a review about a product you make or sell as it's a conflict of interest. Reviews are for others to state their experiences and give their opinions on products. There is a "Seller Feedback" forum for vendors to start threads asking opinions about the products they make or sell

I certainly didn't mean to offend you, but this is a review forum and you're going to get opinions on products..both good and bad. If it were a for-sale thread or feedback thread, I wouldn't have given any negative comments at all...but you posted a review thread asking if we've seen the designs and I gave my opinion on the product. i look at Glamourdog.com almost every day to see new products added to their site, and I have shopped at the store in Frisco, TX SEVERAL time. I buy a lot of dog clothes and am very picky about what my dogs wear. I won't change my statement above as it truly is my opinion of the product I'm seeing. I just personally feel like The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique has a more affordable and better product, and another great custom-cheerleading dress maker is go.fetch™.

Again..I don't mean to offend you but you posted a "review" thread asking about thoughts on a product and I gave my opinion
wenkebach99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!