View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #7
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Sportydog.com is a part of GlamourDog.com. LOVE Glamour Dog! However, in my opinion those cheerleader dresses look very cheap and are way overpriced for the quality you are getting. I got a wonderfully made custom cheerleading dress from The Chloe Bella Pet Boutique for a cheaper price and the quality is GREAT.
I SO agree ! If I were buying - I'd rather support a YT member than Glamour Dog....they're ok but very commercial now and very pricey

Chloe Bella is WONDERFUL and has been a participating member here a long time - She does great work !
Quote:
I can say first hand that ordering from the china market you get mass produced cheep quality products but most people like Tinkerbells closet, Chloe Bella, Sassy-Petwear, and a few others are very conscience aobut the quality because we started by making for our own pets first and we wouldn't sell anything that our own pets wouldn't wear.
Gotta agree with you here ! You just mentioned some members that have been here a long long time and that IS how they started

Last edited by red98vett; 09-08-2008 at 03:41 AM.
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!