View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:12 PM   #5
wenkebach99
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Yes They are mine and he wanted to sell them. However the pleated ones are a new design he wanted me to make. Trust me they are not cheap made at all. My mom and I are very anal about our products! We measure every fold and every pleat and we do all this by hand. These are not mass produced items and are custom fit and design. I draw all the logos and spend about 2 hours on each logo working it out just perfect. Wow that is very offensive when you have never ordered anything from me and could say that about this product? That is fine that you found a wonderful cheer outfit from Chloe and she does make nice products I will not dispute that but they are no nicer than mine. I line every item that goes out of here and if you purchase a dress with lace all my lace is sewn inside the dress for durability. If you order a harness outfit I use a 2000lb test weight webbing inside the d-ring strap for the safety of the pet. Trust me my quality is second to none. In the future you may want to order something before commenting on the quality. I would never say anything about anyone elses product unless I saw it first. I can say first hand that ordering from the china market you get mass produced cheep quality products but most people like Tinkerbells closet, Chloe Bella, Sassy-Petwear, and a few others are very conscience aobut the quality because we started by making for our own pets first and we wouldn't sell anything that our own pets wouldn't wear.
Thanks and I didn't mean to offend anyone by mentioning the cheer outfits on Sportydog.com. He does mark the outfits higher to make a profit but he isn't make a whole lot of profit anyway because the quality of my products again are wonderful and its just my mother (75) and myself (45) making these outfits. We have alot of clients that say they will never order anywhere else after seeing our quality. I am sure Chloe Belle and Tinkerbell have the same thing when people order from them. We do work hard at making items that will last the lifetime of the pet. I figure when you purchase an outfit for a dog that you want it to last the duration and with Sassy-Petwear that is what you will get unless you have a dog that chews it up hehe.
I have made an ovarian cancer and breast cancer dress for charity. The breast cancer money goes to Paws parade of hope in Green Bay WI and the ovarian cancer money will be going to 2nd chance rescue in Acton, CA If anyone is interested in making donations to either of these charities please contact me and I can give you the info you need. The Paws Parade you can write off on taxes but not the 2nd chance rescue. Here are pics of those 2 dresses. They are $22.99 each and $12.00 of each sale goes to the charities. The rest is to cover expenses.
Thanks
Melinda
McKnights Majestic Shih tzus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg OVARIAN CANCER DRESS.jpg (21.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg susan and chyna breast cancer dress.jpg (24.8 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg sandra and kimmie breast cancer dress.jpg (31.0 KB, 38 views)
wenkebach99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!