View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 06:57 PM   #9
HisNameIsHarley
YT 1000 Club Member

Star Go for Greenie Lil Bits!

I would def be careful w/ the greenies. I've seen,read and heard of someone horrible incidents that stemmed from them. But like almost everyone elses babies mine enjoys them too. Except I only feed him what I think is called "Greenie Lil Bits" which are for puppys but I'll continue feeding them until he's 18 young if they keep him safer than the regular size and toothbrush shaped ones! lol So if your darlin ADORES the greenies then I would definately check out the little tiny bits. (they're great bc you don't have to worry about your baby biting off and swallowing too big a piece and perhaps choking or getting it caught in his dig. track) I bought mine at Petsmart and they came in a little baggy for about a dollar. Oh yea and I only give them to him in small amounts and only if he's been an exceptionally good boy! They're also EXCELLENT for training! And I agree w/ katia'smommy.. I think they are some kind of "doggie crack" too!

Here's some!
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/p...d_id=355&Page=

LeeAnn <3 Harley

Last edited by HisNameIsHarley; 09-14-2005 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a link!
HisNameIsHarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!