View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 05:20 AM   #6
katiluteddybear
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsieroll View Post
Hello There!

I am new at this site and was hoping to find some help with all you yorkie lovers. I have 2 yorkies Coco and Cody (female and male). My Cody is very good, he might be a little sucky and not the dominant one but very obedient. He will go pee/poo on the pad consistently (unless he is constipated and jumps off the pad too soon and poo lands off the pad). Coco on the other hand doesn't like to go on the pad. She might go on the pad to pee but not to poo and you can always tell she did something wrong because of the look she gives you. I take them outside to do their business too but sometimes if they do it at night I have no control. I take them to the mud room to sleep (can't risk leaving them in the living room as they are wonderful chewers and chew some of my dry wall - is this preventable too?), but she is worse down there. She just do it anywhere she goes and when they wake up and tries to wake us up they start jumping up and down (you get the idea where and what they jumping up and down on, I guess not intentionally for them...but it's just in the way I guess). This gives me a lot of frustration trying to get ready for work and you have to clean up their mess and them. Anyways, is there any kind of training I can do so she can go to the pad. Winter is fast approaching and it is hard for them to go outside when there is 5 feet of snow. Coco seems to be doing it when she was younger and for some reason she just totallyi stopped doing it (going to the pad). She is the smarter one of the too and follow commands and recognizes toys, etc but I am not sure why she can't follow the pad training. Also, she whines a lot which gets Cody barking (maybe telling her to shut up) and wakes up at 4 in the morning.....Help and thank you.
A lady at petsmart sad that uesing a pee pad it is traning her to pee in the house but I crat my puppy in the dayfor 8 hours so I leave a little blanket and just alittle bit of water and toys for hey I leave a kong in there with her.
katiluteddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!