View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #9
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Hi Connie, oh thank you so much for sharing this with us, I had Jack in and we watched them together . Libby sure did great catching those bubbles. She and Dollie Dae, they are so much alike, same birthdate, so much in common those two, oh my gosh, if I didn't know better I would say they were sisters, LOL.
Joran, what a nice lad he is, know you two have lot of fun together. That is so nice your grandchildren live close by
Connie your yard is huge, beautiful, Maddie and Libby have a nice yard to romp and play in, that is great. Your flowers are so pretty they show the tlc you give them.
I love their dress's and they always look like perfect little models, Connie your creations in sewing are so beautiful, Yorkie Talkers are so fortunate to have you sewing for their little Miss. Mrs. and Mr.'s. Gotta add, how fortunate Jack and myself are to have found Yorkie Talk to come to know you and have the bonding and closeness in friendship that we are blessed to have together with you. 's from the both of us. Patti and Jack and girls.
Please let me know when you take more videos, loved them. Thank you for sharing with us all.
This is my favorite forum here on Yorkie Talk
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!