View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 05:01 PM   #6
jenefor
Senior Yorkie Talker

Gidget loves to chew and I saw little peices of blue all over and I finaly found where it was comming from....she had a knoby bone that i thought would feel goood on her gums however it falls right apart then she has a nylon bone and that seems to keep her happy and hasnt had any brakeage....also we got her this great little bone the other day (cant remeber the name of it but it was at one of those boutique places....but it is kinda soft (gummy) and smells ike pepermint...she just loves it and still no breakage....I have a 3 year old and we keep toys up and in his room but every now and then we find special surprizes in her poo I know Gidget likes to have peas and carrots (the canned kind that are diced) I know when my son was teething the dr told us he could have frozen ones so I figure that they would be good for Gidge.......she is over 6lbs though so I guess if you had a tiny pup they could choke still.....Guess it is like kids...they need to be watched all the time :P I have stayed away from the pigs ears and rawhide though...they always scare me....
jenefor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!