View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 03:25 PM   #1
TeddyBear
Hey Cutie!
Donating Member

Default Thank You Maddie And Karri!!!!!

Wow I was shocked to look in the mailbox to see a key to get in the big mailbox. I couldn't believe Starsky had already gotten his gift!! And what a perfect day for him to get it!! He just got home from an overnight stay at the vet from getting neutered the day before! He was so excited to see the toys, treats and rawhide!! He loves rawhide with a passion!! He'll have to hide it from his big brother Haggis (beagle) who also loves rawhide. He loves the moose too! And you'll never believe this but he loves the box the best!! Isn't that funny! He scratches and digs for hours at the box and I am sure within a few days he'll start chewing it up!

I've added pics. He started on the rawhide before I could open it. This is the best pic I could get of him with the moose.

You are so on top of things. It's funny, Starsky's secret friend in the last exchange was named Maddie too. What a coincedence.

I just finished getting my gift for my secret buddy. It is so fun to shop. It's hard not to go overboard!!

I will be getting mine in the mail by the end of this week. I hope!

Thanks again!! Starsky loves it all.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!