View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #57
MeganS
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

All, I just love reading your positive posts. I've been having a really rough time these last couple of weeks and feeliing pretty downs, so it's great to come onto this thread and get a huge smile on my face.

My positive:

I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!! a lot. It's fantabulous. I could litteraly sit in my History class all day, and my English class.

and at my Performing Arts HS (half day thing), we talked about the shows we're going to see this year regionally and what not. For our Broadway show, we're going to see August:Osage County. I've been DYING to see it! and as if that's not fantabulous enough, one of my friends (there's about 15 kids in my class) Fiona..her father is a stage hand or something. and he'll *probably* be able to get us backstage and maybe even an interview with the cast.

1) I've been wanting to see A:OC for quite some time. 2) I'd LOVE to do a Q&A with the cast. 3) It's only my DREAM to go backstage at a Broadway show. I almost died. I'd probably cry when we go back, but if I don't act professionally, my teacher will take me outside and beat me lol .

So I'm thrilled. I can't wait for Monday haha...I love school!

All Gave Some; Some Gave All
MeganS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!