View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Exclamation Some great deals on Beds and Carriers!

I need ya'lls help! My living room is piling up with boxes of dog clothing products that I need to somehow fit in my stock room but I have a few larger items that are just taking up too much space in my super tiny stock room so Im going to offer YT members for a very special price. Let me know if you are interested as it is first come first serve and since I am offering all of them way below retail all sales are final so please let me know if you have any questions.

1) The Chromebones Black Hobo Carrier. This color is now discontinued and very hard to find. It used to retail for $160. I only have 1 left, it is brand new. It measures 18 inches in length and 9 inches in height at the most shallow part which is the middle. It has an inside zipper pocket and a top loading zipper entry as well as 2 side flaps that zip. I'm asking $65 plus shipping

2) Beige Room Candy Honey Faux Fur sofa bed. This bed is is so soft and perfect for dogs that like to snuggle up in a soft pillowy crevice. It is easy to wash and measures 18" x 22" and retails for $49 but Im asking $30 plus shipping

3) Kwigy Bo Camel Alex carrier- Brand new color for 2008! Sleek hip design with plenty of outside pockets makes this carrier highly fashionable as well as functional. Carrier has sturdy exterior, mesh sides, zipper closure and a soft pillow-like removable pad. A large inside zipper pocket and leash hook also include in this carrier. Im offering the petite size which measure length 13", depth 5", and height 8" Airline approved on most airlines. Retails for $149.99 but im asking $80 plus shipping cost

4) Cha Cha Couture Blossom Bed - Luxurious beautifully crafted pink and green themed sleeper bed with ric-rac and pom pom trim. This bed measures approximately 24". Retails for $130 but Im asking $70 plus shipping cost

(more on the next post)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0%25205%2520black%2520hobo.jpg (30.9 KB, 279 views)
File Type: jpg 0%200%200%204%20honey%20sofa.jpg (45.8 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg 0%200%200%204%20camel%20alex.jpg (18.5 KB, 228 views)
File Type: jpg 0%201%20blossom%20sleeper.jpg (81.0 KB, 119 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!