View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #14
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
That's all I've done is read reviews and all I basically see is the same thing you see whenever you buy something. There are people who love it and people who hate it. In order to download all sorts of designs from the computer, what do you have to have? With the Brother machines all I've seen are the discs that cost $100 to $200 which is ridiculous. If you'd like you could just PM me, it doesn't matter.
That's true, there is always people who post both good and bad reviews. I tend to be impatient when it comes to trying to learn something new so thats why I was hesitant on getting a machine that several said might be hard to learn. Im just not patient. When my regular sewing machine finally broke I needed a new machine pronto so I went ahead and went to my local sewing machine store and told the sales lady all the stuff I needed the machine to do but told her I couldnt spend thousands of dollars so she talked me into the brother Innovis 900d. It is RIDICULOUSLy easy to use!! Its funny because I got free classes but I really didnt need the classes at all. The machine is so self explainatory which is great for someone like me. My machine came ready to download from the computer. All I have to do is plug in a USB cord (it came with my machine) from the computer to my machine and then I just download the embroidery design file and it sends it right to my machine! I love it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!