View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Smile Fabric for Sale! Dirt Cheap!

I have some fabric that I dont use that is just sitting here and I really could use the shelf space so Im trying to sell them for cheap. I'd like to sell this fabric as one whole lot if possible.

1st Fabric Group: Flannels.
I have 4 1/2 yards of adorable pink flannel with little dogs on it. I dont use flannel in my dog clothing business but I bought this a long time ago thinking I may try to make beds or cuddle sacks and so this farbic is perfect for those type of items if anyone is interested in trying that.Of course this fabric is also good for lots of other uses including quilts and baby blankets
I also have purple hibiscus flannel, 2 1/2 yards of it. Together this make 7 yards of flannel and I paid $3.99 a yard for it which is about a $27 value

2nd group of fabrics: PVC Snakeskin Vinyls!
I have 1/2 a yard of the red and 1+ yard of the off white. This fabric is waterproof so it has many great uses! I paid $8.50 a yard for these fabrics so it is a total of $12.75 value

3rd group: Knits
I have lighteight baby pink t-shirt knit fabric and I have 1 and 1/2 yards of this. I also have 1 and 1/2 yards of black and white double knit fabric. I think I paid $2 a yard for these so its about $6 value

So altogether this is $45 in fabric and I'd like to sell it for just $20 (or best offer) plus the cost of shipping (which I can calculate once I have your address) and I will also throw in 1 yard of cute dark denim fabric that has pink & orange pin stripes ( I dont have a picture of this fabric but can take one upon request)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dog-flannel.jpg (58.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg purple-flower-flannel.jpg (50.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg snakeskin-vinyl.jpg (81.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg misc-fabric.jpg (87.4 KB, 8 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!