View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 05:48 AM   #4
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo'smommy View Post
Well, where do I start????

Alex my skin baby (7 months old) started sleeping all through the night ever science he was 2 months old, so I never had problems with him sleeping in the night. He usually goes to sleep at 8-9 pm and sleeps all the way through to 7am.

During the day it's another fish food...LOL

He has about 3-4 naps a day. This is where my problem comes in. Every single time he gets tired during the day and needs a nap he cries and moans until I lay down with him and put him to sleep. I have tried a couple of things like putting him into his bedroom and make the room dark but he still cries untill I go and pick him up.

He is the happiest baby ever and I have never had any other problems with him, but I really need to resolve this problem as now I need to take myself 3-4 naps a day too because of him.LOL I am saying this because if I put him to sleep takes me only like 5 minutes but then I can't get up myself because if I do he wakes up instantly.

Also just one more thing. He has been constipated for 3-4 days now and I have tried giving him watter with orange juice and also watter with suggar but it doesn't seem to work very well. What ealse can I try him with? If nothing ealse works untill monday I will ask our doctor. Thanks girls

Maria
give him some prunes..at this age they say that they dont always have one every day..give him some prunes though and he will wake up with a nasty surprise for you..LOL
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!