View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 AM   #1
Booboo'smommy
LUV my 3 Furrs & Alex
Donating Member

Confused Question for moms with skin babies

Well, where do I start????

Alex my skin baby (7 months old) started sleeping all through the night ever science he was 2 months old, so I never had problems with him sleeping in the night. He usually goes to sleep at 8-9 pm and sleeps all the way through to 7am.

During the day it's another fish food...LOL

He has about 3-4 naps a day. This is where my problem comes in. Every single time he gets tired during the day and needs a nap he cries and moans until I lay down with him and put him to sleep. I have tried a couple of things like putting him into his bedroom and make the room dark but he still cries untill I go and pick him up.

He is the happiest baby ever and I have never had any other problems with him, but I really need to resolve this problem as now I need to take myself 3-4 naps a day too because of him.LOL I am saying this because if I put him to sleep takes me only like 5 minutes but then I can't get up myself because if I do he wakes up instantly.

Also just one more thing. He has been constipated for 3-4 days now and I have tried giving him watter with orange juice and also watter with suggar but it doesn't seem to work very well. What ealse can I try him with? If nothing ealse works untill monday I will ask our doctor. Thanks girls

Maria
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!