View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
bonjay84
Yorkie Talker

Default Brother Machines

I have a newer brother embroidery/sewing machine. I did not want to spend a whole lot, cuz I tend to lose interest after going gung ho for a while (my husband gets annoyed, lol) Anyway, I think I spent like $300 and it has the cartridges for the threads that just pop in and thread themselves (big help for those of us blind as a bat). I have used it a lot more than I thought I would. I bought the PED extension (antoher $100) to be able to download things from the internet. It really is quite easy. Other programs that I have bought for it run about $50 to $90. The Disney cartridges are the more expensive ones. I did however just buy one that are cute little yorkies on Ebay and they only charged $19.99. You just need to watch that the format is the correct one. So I guess I would say, if you are buying it for fun or not heavy duty constant sewing, I love the brother machine. If you are a professional that is constantly sewing, I would probably spend the money for better equipment. I wasn't ready to invest thousands. Hope this helps!

Bonnie
bonjay84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!