Thread: Natural Balance
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 11:18 AM   #11
coroth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champster00 View Post
Are you talking about the sweet potato formula or the duck and potato formula? My boys are on the Natural Balance Ultra Premium Small Bites and it's GREAT! Champ has always has back problems and since we made the switch he's had no spasms. And his coat has improve and less itching. Also, Rowdy had a cough we he was 12 weeks (mild respitory infection), so we went ahead and switched him from teh eukanuba small breed puppy to the NB and his cough went away (without any meds). They said they think he was allergic to the grain. I love the NB...couldn't have asked for better results and they LOVE it too!

One thing though...the lady at our pet store told me to stay away from the products that the main protein source is duck for small breed. Don't really remember the reason, but she's very knowledgable (she's a retired vet asst.) so I figured there was some truth to that. I would check that out before switching to the duck formula. Good luck!
As of right now they are on the venison formula because it just seemed to...natural being that is mainly my source of protein. Lexie is much more hyper (I'm not sure if it's the food or not though) and she seems to just feel better.
coroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!