View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #1
linsvs
YT Addict

Default rescuing 2 maltese any advise?

My daughter has been trying for almost a year to rescue 2 maltese.
These poor little things are being kept outside most of the time.. It seems that this couple divorced and they belonged to the wife. The wife left them behind and the man doesnt care about them.. My daughter has been trying to get him to give them to her for months. he was holding back because he seemed to want money for them... Anyway he called my daughter today to ask if she still wanted them . She told him I have a maltese that is spoiled rotton and if he would give them to me I would take very good care of them.. Anyway he said a few months ago they were up to date on there shots.. but today he told her they are filthy, and all matted... Mine are up to date on all shots , but I was a little concerned about bringing them in the house... I am planning to work on getting out the mats. I will use clippers to trim the short and give them baths...Then I will search for good homes for them.. Should I be concerned about them giving mine anything if everyone has had all there shots? Any advise?
linsvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!