View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 04:34 AM   #8
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stedmansmommy View Post
OMG!!!! That is NOT Bella!?!?! She has changed sooo much already! I can't believe it! What a little doll she is! I swear the last time I saw her, her hair was so short and she looked sooo much like a baby still - GEEZ they grow up QUICK! She is just totally adorable though girl, I love her to pieces! And Emilyann did a fantastic job on Bella's bed, it is just tooo cute...just like little miss Bella is!

P.S. - Can I just say that I LOVE the 3rd picture of her, LOL! Reminds me of "Tator Eyes" She looks so cute in that picture...I could just squeeze her! Let me know when you need a new avatar, GF!
lol It seem like to me she is growing so slow...must be cause I'm with her everyday. She looks big in the pic, but she is still so small. Nice short legs and a cobby body. Her hair is really growing like crazy. Its so much like Maddie's hair. She is so funny too. She is so quiet until play time, then its like the devil came out of her. Crazy and nuts and barks like you wouldnt believe. I just love her so much and she loves to snuggle too. She is picker with her treats. Maddie would eat any treat you gave her, but Bella is picker. Of cource Yorkie Yummies are her favorite. lol
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!