View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Roxy 87
YT 500 Club Member

Default Worms?? Ick? I don't know.

Okay, so I don't know whats going on. Tila had a hard time going to the bathroom last week and I had to help her a bit. It didn't look out of the oridinary. Now today she runs outta the bedroom like a rottie is on her tail, jumps up and down off me and the couch and the comes in to the kitchen and goes potty on the mat by the door. (bad girl) anyways it looked a bit weird like it may be worms, but I'm not for certain, so I bagged a sample and am taking her to the vet tomorrow, gotta go to work and then get someone to cover for me so i can take her in. So if it is worms, its easy enough to get taken care of right. I'm not going to freak, it happens, it happens. Now where on earth would she get them from? Fleas, I know they can get it from them. But I have searched and searched and I can't see anything on her!! She scratches but I haven't found anything. And if it is how do I clean my house and stuff to take care of the little buggers? And since I have two cats and one other doggie, will they all need to get done? How much does the flea stuff cost (for the pets)? Thank you....help..P.S. she was dewormed before she came to me, and then she was just done last month. What the heck?
Roxy 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!