View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 12:57 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default I think Mickey got stung

My DH took Mickey and Minnie out to Potty when Mickey was coming back up from the grass to the walk way, Dh said he yelped and then Lifted up his front paw. He looked around to see if there was a wasp or bee, but didnt see one. Me my DH and son started looking at his paw. I didnt see any thing in or around his paw pads, But my son saw where the side of his foot is red and starting to swell, he fought me holding him to try and check it out and scratched my arms and legs up. but he had to be held down upside down to be checked. right in the middle of the red spot is a little spot but no stinger.
All we had is Benadryl pill form so we gave him a piece of the pill. The vet told me to give him 1 ml for 1 lb hes 4 lbs. ( was told this when he was having allergies to his Precription foods) so we brioke the pill up to what we thought would be 4 ml, not very big of a piece. Hope it helps.I also have one pain pill left from when he had surgury awhile back. if he seems to be in more pain later ill give him that too. He is panting / hot but I think thats from fighting me. once we was done checking it hes started walking on it. but I can see its red and swelled.

Now off to tend to my scratches.

Last edited by YorkieShadow; 09-03-2008 at 01:00 PM.
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!