Thread: Pray for Tess
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 09:20 AM   #10
Shanatink
Mommy to 3 Princesses
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggerwit View Post
Oh sweetie... prayers and warm thoughts being sent immediately. Hugs for the family.

Could be she's just getting sick and was feeling queazy. I remember the first time one of my daughters threw up. They had no idea how to react or what was going one. Sounds like maybe she just needed to throw up.
It was about 20 minutes after the first little head tremor that she threw up. It could be completely unrelated but altogether my poor baby has not been feeling well this week and I hope its not all syptoms of something bigger. Basically she started a runny nose and her right eye started tearing up on Sunday evening, she just seemd to have allergies so Ive been giving her triaminic for that as recommend by doctor before. Yesteday early on she started having several runny diapers and is fussy all day which is a big indication to me that she is teething and will probobly push a tooth through soon and this would also explain her runny nose and why she wasnt feeling very well the past few days. But then last nights head tremors just really worried me although I also tried to convince myself it was nothing. Im still waiting to hear back from doctor and Im hoping they get us in quickly to see Tess.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!