View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
dinolover
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Rain I need some friendship advise

I have a friend that has been my best friend for most of my life. We were friends since we were 6. We have never spent more than 2-3 days without seeing each other. We went on vacations together and basically did everything together. He just finished his 2 year college and applied at an out of state college and left 2 weeks ago. At first I thought I would be ok with everything, that everything would be fine we could still keep in touch we have internet and all.

I really miss him.

We were communicating a lot the first couple of days, we even went on web cam a couple times. The past few days every time I call he tells me he is busy and he will call me back later, but he never does. It has been very difficult for me to go from being with someone everyday to not being able to see them or even talk to them. I have been crying a lot lately. I want him to be happy over there and I know he is making tons of new friends and new experiences. Should I just stop trying until he calls me?

I have been trying to keep myself busy by doing all the things I have been meaning to do and going out with other friends, but everything just brings me back to all of our old memories and jokes.

I just feel that a person I truly care about is slipping away.....

If anyone can please tell me what I could do..Please post.
dinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!