View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
nikkik187
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by leipshen View Post
I've never taken "Biscuit" to a training class, but I have a question for you...isn't it kinda scary when you have to let the other dogs come over to "Boston"? I mean what if one of the dogs was to grab him? The owners don't even have ahold of their leash?

I guess I am a bit neurotic. I think it is great that you take your little guy to class. I can understand how he would have felt overwhelmed by the others. If it were me I would have been shooing them away, and giving the other owners dirty looks, LOL, I guess its better that I don't take him

Patti
Well I wasnt to scared that they could pick up Boston and hurt him. 2 dogs in the class were only about 2 pounds bigger than him and the pit bull mix was just sniffing him, then walking away to play with a toy. I did try to get my little man out of the way, but the trainer would step in my way and would tell me he needs to do it by himself. We was not really in danger, but it was more so 2 other small dogs wanted to play with him and he freaked. I was more worried about him hurting another dog.

I do agree with you. I think the dogs should have been on the leash when they first met. And yes, i was scared out of my mind. I just thought the trainer knew best.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!