View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Default Gizmo's Adventures in Corpus Christi

Over the weekend we took a road trip to Corpus Christi to see our niece and nephews and decided to take Gizmo along. I have to tell you that he was an angel on the trip. I am so proud of him. He only had one small potty accident that was easily cleaned up. He traveled for 6 hours each way like a champ! He had little kids fighting over who could "play" with him, and he didn't snap once.

He did have some issues with the thin walls in our room. Every time he heard someone knock or a loud noise, he would bark until we told him it was okay. He only had to stay in the room by himself once...when we went to my BIL's church service (methodist minister). But he was fine when we got home.

He also got to see the ocean for the first time. He really didn't know what to make of it, so it was funny watching him. He was a great travel companion.

-Take me, take me!
-I'm staying in this suitcase until I'm sure I'm going
-really? I can go?
-Abigail, I am not a stuffed toy! But I love you too!
Attached Thumbnails
Gizmo's Adventures in Corpus Christi-suitcase2.jpg   Gizmo's Adventures in Corpus Christi-suitcase3.jpg   Gizmo's Adventures in Corpus Christi-suitcase1.jpg   Gizmo's Adventures in Corpus Christi-abigail-gizmo1.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!