View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOSHILEE View Post
Well we didn't know till i saw it in person when he was having one. I took him to the vet and had a blood test. The vet said everything same out perfectly normal. sugar level was good and his liver was perfectly fine and seem to be a very healthy puppy. we were feeding him Science diet before but he stopped eating it and we are now feeeding him royal canine. Do you think its the food? We been giving him medication every 12 hours. and the seizure stopped. but the vet said he should be real mellow and sleepy while on medications, but he is still super hyper and very active. Do you think this could be the cause? Please advise. thank you.
Something is the cause of the seizures and I am not sure why the vet would just decide to prescribe meds and not fully diagnose what the underlying cause is. I would find another vet.

Honestly there are lots of top quality dog foods available. I personally don't feed any of those. If you look at the health section there is a post it that is saved that gives you a link to high quality foods. You can check that and see what you can find locally.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!