View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
ladylawinkc
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Bella's babies. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasrv4fun View Post
Oh such sweet babies - the parting is such a bittersweet time - i know and i can only take solace in the fact that i am increasing someone else's joy.
My hubby and i both feel that our greatest reward for all the work and sometimes worry is that wonderful expression of joy on the new owners face.
And you have it doubly good as yours will be with people you really know and will be able to see them grow, How lucky is that !!!!!!

Enjoy them while you still have them and know they are bringing joy to others when they leave you.
They are beautiful - but all Yorkies are !!!
You are absolutely right, but this is the first time we've ever let one of our animals have a litter. My daughter and I delivered them - and we were scared to death something would go wrong! But every day has been a new experience with them. You're right about seeing the joy to the new owners' faces. I made sure to let everyone come over whenever they could for the past seven weeks - and some just stay for hours playing with their little pup! Every owner has been here at least once a week since they've been born so I know these little ones will have lots of love and care. Even still, my heart is breaking and I seem to have a terminal lump in my throat
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!