View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 06:56 AM   #1
TresCutePiggies
Owned by Rory & Lane
Donating Member

Default A little bit about my furbaby...

Hi all,

I wanted to give a quick introduction. My name is Ashley, and I live in Atlanta, Georgia. My yorkie's name is Rory. Before anyone asks, yes, she is named for Gilmore Girls.

Rory recently celebrated her first birthday with an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party with all her canine friends. I attempted to attach a picture of her in her Alice costume.

She is my only "child" so she is very spoiled...but aren't they all? She attends daycare daily while we are at work, and I can honestly say it is worth every penny. She is a much happier dog because of it! Her favorite thing in the whole world to do is play ball. I secretly think she enjoys tossing her balls under the stove/refrigerator/sofa and then watching me struggle to get them out.

Rory is quite big for a yorkie. I was told she would grow to be 4 to 5 pounds, but she weighs in at a whopping 9. You live and learn. She is healthy and not overweight, so that is what really counts. No matter, once I re-bought her entire wardrobe all was well again. Though she is quite heavy to carry around when we hit up the malls - I can't leave her behind - she enjoys all the attention she gets in all the stores. Everyone wants to hold her and love on her! Her favorite is the Juicy store where they always let her run around freely and offer her treats!

Hope to see you all around the forums. I look forward to getting to know you and your yorkies too!
Attached Thumbnails
A little bit about my furbaby...-rory-alice-cropped.jpg  
TresCutePiggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!