Thread: dog food
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #6
flipflopsusie
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 049 Dog Food

It Is So Hard To Figure Out The Best Thing To Feed Your Puppy,everyone Has A Different Opionion. I Have Been Researching This For A Couple Of Weeks. I Got My Puppy A Month Ago And He Was 5 Months Old 1lb, When I Got Him The Breeder (puppy Mill) Sent Ground Up Eukenuba And Said Thats What He Ate,well He Sure Didnt Want It When He Got Here. He Was So Weak And So Sick The Only Thing I Could Get Him To Eat Was Chicken. So My Vet Says No More Chicken And Sent Me Home With Science Diet Can Savory Chicken Food. Well He Would Eat It If I Added A Little Cottage Cheese To It.so Now That I Am Trying To Get Him On Something That Is Nutricious And Good For Him I Cant Decide What. He Is Now A Healthy 1.10lbs And I Dont Want To Give Him Anything Thats To Strong For His Little Body,as He Was Very Very Sick When I Got Him,i Dont Want Him To Have To Go Through Anything Else Painful.so Today I Gave Him A Little Bit Of California Natural Lamb Meal And Rice Formula And I Mixed In In With His Other Food Eukanuba And He Picked Out All The Cal Natural And Ate It All.so This Is Suppose To Be A Good Food I Think The Company Innova Makes It,so Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated.
flipflopsusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!