View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #15
Our Pup Bruiser
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thank you to everyone who has posted. I appreciate the vet suggestions, food tips, and other ideas and queries. Bruiser actually is feeling and acting much more like herself today, although we still are scheduling a vet appointment for her to get her checked out by a professional.

Regarding when the personality changes occurred...my partner's father's caregiver said she seemed sad around the middle of last week (at that point she was eating normally but the caregiver just said that she seemed "bummed out"). We chalked it up to her being sad that not only did I go back to my regular work hours (I was on a summer break and working fewer hours for a couple of months) but my partner also had a couple of late meetings last week. However, she still seemed happy when we came home, was eating her food, and was enjoying her fun activities like walks. It wasn't until this weekend when she was not eating much that we thought it could be something more serious.

Again, we are taking Bruiser to the vet this week, but she is doing much better today...much more energetic, reclaimed appetite, and acting like her usual loveable diva self. :-) Thanks again!
Our Pup Bruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!