View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
pippinsmommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Since you're in Canada - Orijen 6-Fish kibble should be easy to find - and I think they may have samples. Even if they don't, I think a regular bag is only around $10-12 and could make all the difference for your baby. Orijen is known as being one of the most appetizing kibbles around - dogs go crazy for it. Sounds like a bargain compared to the $300+ allergy testing.
Pippin is one of those dogs that does not go crazy for Orijen. He's already tried a few of their foods and he eats them good for a few days and then he refuses to touch them and wants his old food back. The food he is on now is food number 5 (he's picky and we've been changing his food since we weened him off the breeder food a year ago) and he really likes this one, he's almost on his 3rd bag of it already and it's been a good 6 months or so since he started eating this new stuff, which I know is bad for him but he won't eat anything else. I know that if I put new food down he won't starve himself but I actually think he would because he just refuses to eat it.

-Kelly
pippinsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!