View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristensKennel View Post
Please help me first of all I don't have time for people who will onley ofend me. I need you're guy's help as Yorkie lovers. I don't have enough money to take my dog to the vet. And peeing and pooping blood and urine. I been feeding him Beneful dog food. He's had a bad teeth infection and I got some medicine for that. And I finaally got the money to worm him an my sister dumped all the meds down the drain exept the teeth medicine. Please help me onley post i you can help I already feel terrible don't make me feel worse.

When they was having all the dog food recalls I put both mine on Beniful, they both got sick and started throwing up and pooping blood, took them both to the vet, Their stomachs were messed up. Then My male had the stone problems and had to have surgury, but I know it was that food that made them both sick.

The baby needs vet care, if you cant aford it call a vet and surrender your Yorkie to them. ask them for help. you cant let that dog suffer and die.
we cant help you help this baby, we can only give you good thoughts and prayers. You have to take him to the vet and get him the care that hes needs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!