View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 05:34 PM   #12
Desiree1027
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkieMother View Post
Cause it tastes yummy to them and boy oh boy does it get a great reaction form our mother... Look at her yell dance and jump around and respond to me when I do it..... Attention getting behavior is all it is.
So clean up after every poop will have to happen once they start they rarely stop. What happens if you use the forbid or meat tenderizer or what every is they get random reinforcement ( as you will miss one and then they will hunt more)on top of your attention and you got a behavior that close to set in stone.

JL
I definitely think it's about the taste. Cassie sneaks it and we don't even know she's done it until we see a smudge on the pee pad. The few times we happen to see her, she's snuck the poo out quietly eats her treat. Then she looks at us like "what's wrong?" I haven't tried any of the pineapple or Adolphs because the enzymes will bother Dezi's stomach. That's why I am using this Nutragest powder the vet prescribed because she has such negative reactions to any dietary changes. I am hoping Cassie outgrows it and for now I am keeping very close track of the poo activity.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!