View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 11:05 AM   #1
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Love To my Hawwiebaby!!!!!!

Hewwo my Hawwiwbaby!!!!!!! I wuv you!!!!!! Its about time I git da chance to get on da puter. Mommie has been hoggin da puter fur eber!!!! I finally told her--No more puter for yu mommie!!!!! My turn!!!!! hahaha!!!! I haff been busy here gettin weady fur my broddar!!!! He is such a good boy! Which mommie is happwee about!!!!! But he seems to be more a dadd'y's boy!!!! When mommie and daddy are boff on da couch, Bwasco ways wiff daddy, not me and mommie. And he even sweeps on daddy's tummy at nite!!! And when daddy weaves in da morning, he whines and whines for eber and eber. He den goes and ways wiff mommie. I eben twy to pway wiff him, and we tase each odder, but he don't wike to pway wiff toys at all. But we are wuvin each oddar and he seems to be dwoing good wiff da potty today. He only peepees in da house 3times, but once was on me. Hymph!!!!! So dats why we got baffs!!!!

Well, we wool soon be moovin!!! I cant wait!!! I hope Bwasco wikes da new howse.
So many chwanges goin on! I haff benn dough stwessed out!!!! I wish yu were here to snuggie wiff me!!!!!

Tawk to yu soon Hawwiebaby!!!!!! I wuv yu!!!!!!! Wots a hugs and kissies!
-Weegie!!!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!