View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 11:59 AM   #18
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Default Fyi

Yorkie Haven Mission Statement:
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Yorkie Haven Rescue is to rescue Yorkie/Yorkie mixes regardless of age, sight, hearing or other handicaps. We are committed to educating the public, our adoptees and volunteers about the Yorkshire Terrier Breed. We pledge to provide a loving and caring environment and keep the pup safe until a forever home can be found. Our focus is not finding the right pup for a home, but finding the right home for each and every pup.
--------
NC Yorkie Rescue Mission Statement

"The mission of NC Yorkie Rescue is to rescueYorkie and Yorkie mixes regardless of age, sight, hearing or other handicaps.
We are committed to educating the public, our adopter's and volunteers about the Yorkshire Terrier Breed. We pledge to provide a loving and caring environment and to keep the pup safe until a FOREVER HOME can be found. Our focus is not finding the right pup for a home,
but finding the right home for each and every pup."
----
NOT ONLY was it copied verbatim, quotes were put on it!

Yes, it is nice to network to save yorkies. We do that all of the time with other groups including YTRN. One thing we do like to do is verify who each group is prior to working with them. One can never assume a rescue is reputable. I would like to think they would be but that is not the way life is unfortunately.

We don't know you, nor do you know us; although I do have a member who has been to your home. So....since I did not know you, I checked out your website.

ANYWAY......since you say you have nothing to do with the writings of your website, you might want to share this link with your member.
Plagiarism.org : Learning Center : Plagiarism Definitions, Tips on avoiding Plagiarism, Guidelines for proper citation, & Help Indentifying Plagairism

We are flattered that someone liked out work, but feel that each group should have its own statements. We are happy to share things with you such as what works best for us on applications and the like. Feel free to contact us should the need arise...or if you need help with a yorkie in need.

Linda
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!