View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #4
Snow Yorkies
Biewer Passionate
Donating Member

This only confirms the parentage on the father's side. Which I wish that all breeder should have to have all their dogs DNA'd. This would have to make everyone HONEST... There are so many ways of getting around papering litters with ONLY the fathers proof of parentage. Then if you want to go a little deeper in this, AKC has the DNA tests coded so they are the only ones that can read it... I think this is a little unfair as we are the ones that are paying for this service.... Since all my dogs are being tested with the bile acid test to make sure their liver functions are at the proper levels. My vet and I have discussed getting the blood for DNA to send to a private lab which will run me about $60.00 per dog. But then there will be no questions on parentage in puppies that come from me, and I think it is worth having on record if we are drawing blood anyways. I am not saying anyone is not breeding correctly here on YT, so please do not take my comments personally. But as many know that their are some other people that don't belong to this community that are claiming to have the Biewers AKC registered and this is how they are doing it. By messing with the litter registration. I personally don't know how this all works. It has been explained to me several times, but it falls on deaf ears as I don't want to know how to be dishonest.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!