View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 09:29 AM   #8
nvnvgirl
Lovin' to the MAX!!

[QUOTE=bchgirl;2209268]That post made me chuckle....Max has learned when treat time is.

YES, he has! I swear, I wish I had video of him doing this~ I'm sitting at the computer, and he's lying on a bed next to the desk. At 10 am EXACTLY, he nonchalantly gets up, walks over to the office door and just sits there and stares at me. If I don't acknowledge him, he'll eventually move closer to me and stare at me. It's so hilarious b/c it's like he's got an alarm clock somewhere. He does the same thing at 2 pm, and he's just recently started doing it at noon (I think maybe b/c that's usually when I have lunch), and then he'll do it again around 8pm. It's amazing that he's so time-oriented!

I guess you're right though, b/c they're very routine conscious; and I guess he's gotten used to it. I just wonder what will happen if I go back to work and am not here to administer snacks and treats all day long, LOL?

I know this is a dumb question; you said frozen peas. You thaw them first right? I've tried green beans and they're not too excited about them. Apples work for Max but not for Madison. Maybe carrots will work.

And yes, they ARE the boss, LOL.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!