View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 06:00 AM   #6
Thorsmomma
I Love Thor
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalyorkiLvr
Well, I have lived in California since I was 12 and I lived in a lot of states before that but I consider California my home. I love the entire state but I lived in Nor Cal until 5 years ago when I moved to San Diego!!

Of course everyone knows the weather is perfect here and it is a great vacation location so it is like being on vacation when you live here...it really is...i mean the beaches, the shopping, the entertainment, the retaurants...what's not the love.....?

Well, what's not to love? The traffic and the prices. It is expensive to live here and like any other major city it is difficult everyday during rush hour to get anywhere quickly.

It would be great if you came here and joined our yorkie meet up group. There are about 25 dogs and we meet at a dog park once month and it is just so much fun. This Saturday we are meeting and having Hefner's first B-Day Party!!

Oh man I get so excited thinking about moving there!...and joing the meet up! It sounds so fun! A few people have commented on San Diego and I have my heart set on it, but I'm not trying to do that because it's not gauranteed that I will get into the school...Thanks to everyone for their input!
Hannah

The boys on DOGSTER
Thorsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!