Thread: New Morkie mom
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 02:22 PM   #11
kionini
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Thanks everybody

I've tried some of the things you suggest, like, taking Nini for a walk---she won't move. Ah, unless there's a bug or a rock, then, she dashes for it. And you're right, Malia, she doesn't have all of her shots yet and that worries me. Nini also sneaks and takes a quickie when I'm not looking. She gives signs for #2, sniffing and circling around like a mental patient, but for wee-wee---nothing. When she wee-wees, she looks like she's just sitting there being an angel.

I was using the pads and they worked for a bit, but then she started on the carpet. Now, I'm taking her to the yard (she loves the catch of the day---BUGS ) She loses her mind when she sees them. Praising? she could not care less, or so it seems. It's as if she gives me what I want, but then, she doesn't want to be bothered and she's off to catch something I've given her only about a 5x10 space in the yard.

Guccibear, how did you get Gucci to go outside and in the pad? It seems like Nini has thrown her paws up and until we make up our minds on where we want her to go, she won't budge
kionini is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!