View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #15
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFairLacy View Post
Anyone can click on this breeder's nursery link and see the puppies they have for sale, see the "tiny toy", "teacup" and "tiny teacup" advertisments and the outrageous prices for pet quality puppies. Then from that nursey page click the link at the very top of the page that says "More puppies for sale" and it will take you to a link showing their "breeder stock" available for purchase. Take a good look at what this breeder considers breeding quality. Take a look at the dams and sires...you'll see 3 and 4lb bitches being bred. Puppies are sold on full registration with no regard to if they end up in the hands of someone who will breed for the wrong reasons. I just think it's very clear what kind of breeder this is and these are all facts being posted that can be seen on the website for yourself.
You are so very right. I have no knowledge of the situation w/ Bleu Boy. I can however look a the breeders website--at the information THEY make available and made comments and form opinions based on that, as I have done.

You don't need an inhome assessment to see that the breeder is breeding 3.5 pound girls and that they are mass producing litters.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!