View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:08 AM   #15
Belindtch
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love

Hello. This is Lucy Lu. That beautifully decorated yorkie box came to our house and was sitting on our front porch when we got home. I wanted to open the box immediately but mommy's camera lost its batteries. We had to recharge them. That was ok because it gave me time to look at and to
enjoy...and of course, wonder what was inside the box. The reason mommy and I did not read a lot of threads was that we already had our SB figured out! (WE THOUGHT...) Every clue that Emilyann and Lilly posted could be us so we decided that we had each other. I can't believe you gave l3 clues as to my identity and I had not seen any of them. The last one "I Love _______." totally should have given it away. It is fun when you don't know your sb and have to figure it out or wait for the box.
Not only was the outside of the box beautiful but Debbie and Dee Dee had filled the box with tons of wonderful gifts. Mommy and I were talking about how hard you had worked to decorate the box as well as shop for all of those wonderful gifts inside. Your really spoiled me. Mommy and I were so lucky to have dwerten (Debbie) and Dee Dee for my first GE.

Lots of yorkie hugs and kisses,
Lucy

Lucy Dexter
Belindtch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!