View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 06:56 AM   #9
reeses
My Lil Man!
Donating Member

Awwww Yay!!! I am sooo happy Diva liked all her goodies. Yes the bath salt is for you to enjoy and relax in after a long day of playing with Miss Diva!! She is such a cutie and soo fun to shop for...esp since Reeses is a boy and she is a girl...I never get to shop for girly stuff! The circus thing is kinda like a hide-a-squirrel...I have never been able to find one around here but I did manage to find the circus so I hope all your babies have a ball with it!! I am soo happy to see the dress fit!! She looks adorable!!! I read on your GE signup that you usually just put her in hair/neck accessories but when I saw that dress I just had to grab it for her!! I am soo glad yall liked everything and that you enjoyed this GE! THey are really tons of fun!!! Hehe..missing my hint thread made it all the more suprising didnt it??!!! Once again, sorry I wasnt able to get all creative with the box and letter like I wanted to...but coming back to school and tryin to get books and groceries and everything...made everything a lil stressful and I just wanted to hurry and get it sent to ya so Miss Diva could enjoy everything and quit havin to wait around on it! So glad you...she! liked everything!!
reeses is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!