View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:17 AM   #10
luvmiyorkies
Yorkie Talker

I have tried to ignore the slander by some on this site. I have tried to ignore Vicki's posting and her feble apology for dragging our name through the mud. I think there are those who are quick to judge without taking the time to check out a story to see if there is validity to it.

I too, had lengthy conversation and testing with the doctor at Texas A&M who did the surgery on Bleu Boy. She stated that she saw no conclusive evidence that Bleu's AAS was congenital during surgery. Normally a pup with this congenital defect would have these vertebre present without ligiments are non connected ligiments, thus leaving them vunerable to sudden movement. Bleu had all the ligiments, but some were torn. No one can say for sure, but it may have been a terrrible accident.

Notwithstanding, I immediately removed the line from breeding, and had lots of testing,x-rays and MRI's. Not one other adult or pup from this line had any indication that they had such a defect.

The intereting part is that with all the ugly statements and accusations NOT ONE PERSON has ever come to my home to observe, look at my breeding books,or even call to ask...BUT some of you are still quick to make broad statements of what bad breeders we are- HOW WOULD you know? I take that back...AKC did come and we received 28 out of 28 upon inspection.

Please do not be ugly to this nice lady, she was just expressing her opinion, we still have that right.

I would just take a step back and concider if YOU have all the facts before you jump to slander someone you have never met, seen their pups, or have any indepth knowledge of their practices, morals, and goals. I will pray for your insite and in spite of it all, I forgive you.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!