View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #8
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

I'm sorry but Hendrick House is a TERRIBLE breeder. You need to read past threads by BLEU BOY BARBER...she bought Bleu Boy from that breeder last August and by January she was at Texas A&M University where he was diagnosed with Atlanto-Axial Subluxation, a genetic condition. $10,000 later Bleu Boy is a happy, healthy yorkie...but he constantly has to be monitored for any changes as it could be a problem with his neck. This breeder did not stop breeding the parents...she was advertising the sire of Bleu Boy on her site for sale as a breeding quality dog. Any breeder who advertises teacups in NOT a reputable breeder and this breeder is overcharging for poorly bred puppies in my opinion. I can't help but get VERY worked up over this breeder because I have personally seen the pain and suffering Bleu Boy and his family have been through because of this breeder's thoughtless breeding And I certainly learned that this breeder did NOT care enough to start her breeding program over...she is still breeding dogs, knowing nothing about their genetic health history I just hope your dog grows up to be healthy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!