Old 08-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
YorkieShadow
BANNED!

Default chihuahua yorkie mix (clermont)

I saw this on craigslist.

chihuahua yorkie mix

Reply to: comm-815406481@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-08-27, 2:12PM EDT

Wanting a lap dog perfect sized for snuggles and toting around in your purse? Well look no further! Five month old well behaved and absoloutely housebroken male mix here, I am a black and tan chihuahua mix, sweet-tempered and good with older children, have never yet snapped at any child but due to my small size would be best with more mature, less rowdy kiddies. I enjoy the company of other dogs same-sized as I, but do reasonably well with larger dogs (sometimes I get a little intimidated by my big cousins)and friendly cats after I know they won't eat me. I currently share space with a labrador. I do not bark excessively nor obsessively, I don't chew things up, and I enjoy soft places to lay. I am not psycho or high-strung, I prefer to lay quietly while inside, and tend to stay close with my foster mum while walking off-lead. I don't dart out the door, and I respond pretty well to a few commands and am very easy to live with. I would love to have a home where I can sit on someone's lap all day, I am perfect for a single person or the elderly! I have not been fixed yet, but my caretaker has me scheduled for my first vet visit. Come snatch me up before Paris Hilton does! Adoption fee may apply, but may also be waived to right person. I'm waiting to hear form you! >^_^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 010203010402011608200808277ef3d45ae4a9a291ef00cb78.jpg (6.3 KB, 29 views)
YorkieShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!